· KTH Royal Institute of Technology, Sweden
· Technical University of Berlin, Germany
· Technical University of Delft, the Netherlands
· Friedrich-Alexander University of Erlangen- Nürnberg, Germany
The field of computer simulations is of great importance for high-tech industry and scientific/engineering research, e.g. virtual processing, climate studies, fluid dynamics, advanced materials, etc. Often the field is referred to as the third pillar of science complementing theory and experiments.
Computer Simulations for Science and Engineering (COSSE) is a two-year master's programme offering a double degree from two universities.
The students enter one of the universities and continue the second year at one of the other institutions in another country.
Computer Simulations for Science and Engineering (COSSE) offers education of the highest international standard as well as a unique experience of meeting different European cultures, languages, climate and nature.
Students from any country are welcome to apply. A number of Erasmus Mundus scholarships are available.
Science and Engineering Scholarships
The scholarship includes:
· Travel and installation costs: € 8000 for a 2 year programme
· Participation costs (including insurance coverage): € 4000/semester
· Monthly allowance: € 1000/month.
For more information CLICK HERE
For Internship, Scholarships, NGO funds & resources always visit http://ngogrants.blogspot.com/