Deadlines: 1 June 2014
The International Visegrad Fund invites proposals for its Small Grants. The Visegrad Small Grants are designed for any legal entity or natural person around the world in a condition that the project deals with topics relevant to the Visegrad region.
Applicants can be non-governmental and civil society organizations (NGOs & CSOs), municipalities and local governments, public schools and universities, research and scientific bodies and public institutions that are not directly funded from the state budget (ministries, embassies, cultural institutes). Projects organized by non-profit and non-governmental organizations, public educational, cultural and research institutions and municipalities or local governments are prioritized.
Application can be made for grants up to €6,000 per project for six (6) months duration.
- Cultural cooperation
- Scientific exchange and research
- Youth exchanges
- Cross-border cooperation
- Promotion of Tourism
- Any legal entity or natural person worldwide is eligible for support, provided that the nature of the submitted project is relevant to or related to the Visegrad Group (V4) countries.
- It is compulsory for the applicants to partner with at least three different V4 countries (an organizer and at least two project partners). In case of Cross-Border Cooperation projects, partners can be from a minimum of two different V4 countries (including the applicant).
- The proposed project must deal with the Visegrad Group countries or with Central Europe and its people.
- An applicant who obtained funding for Small Grant in the past can re-apply for a grant, provided that all previous projects were completed and the Final Reports were duly approved by the Fund.
For more information on Visegrad Small Grants, please visit Visegrad Small Grants.