Family Care Foundation (FCF) provides humanitarian services in developing nations, makes grants, and provides training for grassroots organizations in the Third World, participating in a wide variety of community based initiatives.
The Foundation strives to respond to all people in need regardless of race, religion, national origin or social position.
They cooperate with people and organizations from all cultural, religious and ethnic backgrounds in their efforts to bring relief and hope to those in need.
To qualify as a FCF Project Partner, as part of the MSHSP relief and development network, applicants must first present their projects via a standardized application that is evaluated by foundation staff.
If approved, applicants become a Project Partner of FCF and are eligible to receive funding from FCF for their projects.
· Act as in incubator for effective philanthropic ideas and entrepreneurial leadership.
· Provide both humanitarian services as well as training and technical assistance.
· Is incorporated with the mission to enhance the quality of life for all members of the global community, especially those who are poor, suffering, or are otherwise disadvantaged.
FCF is set up to make giving internationally easier and more effective, eliminating many of the challenges encountered by those wishing to help deserving causes abroad, by offering:
· Professional grant-making staff knowledgeable of, and experienced in, overseas work.
· Due diligence and accountability. FCF will handle all legal and regulatory issues, ensuring that funds arrive safely and are properly used, as well as monitoring grantee effectiveness.
· Tax deductibility. As a qualified public charity, contributions to FCF are eligible for maximum allowable federal tax deduction.
· Access to tried and proven organizations on all continents.
· Qualified and effective projects have been pre-screened and are accountable to FCF, and thus to you, the donor.
· Low administrational overhead.
For further information on Grant Process, see: Family Care Foundation Grants Website
For more NGO funds, grants and resources always visit http://ngogrants.blogspot.com/