Grant Competition for Peacebuilding Projects: The United States Institute of Peace (USIP) supports peacebuilding projects implemented by nonprofit organizations including educational institutions, research institutions and civil society organizations.
USIP seeks applications from organizations around the world. Even individuals can apply for funding support under this call.
· supports innovative peacebuilding projects involving research, the identification of promising models and effective practices, the development of practitioner resources and tools, the development and delivery of education, training and dialogue programs, and the production of films, radio programs, and other media.
· funds projects focused on preventing, managing, and resolving violent conflict and promoting post-conflict peacebuilding in settings outside the borders of the U.S. Awards support activities that apply across a broad range of relevant disciplines, skills, and approaches. USIP welcomes proposals of an interdisciplinary or multidisciplinary nature.
Topic areas of interest to USIP include, but are not limited to:
· Conflict analysis and prevention;
· Mediation and conflict resolution;
· Postconflict peace and stability operations;
· Religion and peacemaking;
· Women and girls in conflict and peacebuilding;
· Rule of law and transitional justice;
· Economies and conflict;
· Social, psychological, and physical impacts of war and conflict;
· Media and conflict.
For more information and application, see: Grant Competition for Peacebuilding Projects
For more NGO funds, grants and resources always visit http://ngogrants.blogspot.com/