STARS Impact Awards for NGOs: NGOs working for children in the areas of health, education and protection located in Africa, the Middle East, South Asia, South East and East Asia are eligible to participate in the STARS Impact Awards from the STARS Foundation.
These awards “support organisations committed to achieving excellence in the provision of services to disadvantaged children and encourage the replication of effective approaches and practices.”
There are three categories of awards:
· one in health,
· one in education
· one in protection.
· Each of these awards carries an amount of $100,000 and this funding amount remains unrestricted for the recipients.
· Besides, the recipients also receive “consultancy support tailored to meet the needs of the recipients.”
· NGOs applying for the awards need to have a legal status in the countries where they are located along with a bank account, board, constitution, annually audited accounts and should have the annual income of the organization more than US $100,000 but less than US $2,000,000.
The criteria for the awards are:
· Delivery of programmes that positively affect the lives of disadvantaged children and an ability to measure and demonstrate impact
· Governance and accountability to stakeholders
· Effective finance and administration
· Use of technology and ICT to enhance delivery of programmes
· Innovation and flexibility
· Networking and collaborating with other organisations
· Development of staff members and/or volunteers
· Inclusion and access.
Application Deadline: annual.
For More Information and Application, Please Visit; STARS Impact Awards for NGOs Website