Foundation for Future is an independent, multilateral nonprofit organization working for the promotion of democracy and human rights by strengthening civil society organizations in the Broader Middle East and North African countries and G8 nations. Under its grants program, it offers financial and technical support (through an open competition) to NGOs, academic institutions, professional associations etc under program priorities such as rule of law, independent media, empowerment of women, civic education and engagement of youth. NGOs in the following countries are eligible to submit proposals to the Foundation:
Afghanistan, Algeria, Bahrain, Egypt, Iran, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Morocco, Oman, Pakistan, Palestine, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Syria, Tunisia, United Arab Emirates, and Yemen.
The criteria to be used to selecting the proposals are as follows:
- Design of the project, and its adherence to the Foundation’s program priorities, with justification of its feasibility and the potential for regional cooperation.
- Clarity of the goals and importance and scope of the project impact.
- Effectiveness of suggested project management plan.
- The importance of project goals in strengthening of democratic reforms in the region.
- The potential for a common benefit, resulting from the successful completion of the project in the countries of the Middle East and North Africa.
- The degree of compliance with the objectives and conditions of the competition, as described in this document.
- Soundness and reasonableness of project budget.
- The degree to which the project is suited to the FFF framework.
Initially, concept notes can be submitted by email with brief project details and a concise budget. After reviewing the concept notes, full proposals will be requested from applicants with a given deadline. Concept notes can be submitted anytime, but grant decisions are made twice a year in July and December. For more information, visit this link.
For Latest NGO Grants, Funds, and Resources Always Visit http://ngogrants.blogspot.com/