Deadline: 15 December 2014
The United States Department of State Bureau of Democracy, Human Rights and Labor (DRL) is accepting statements of interest (SOI) from US & foreign non-profit non-governmental organizations; public international organizations; private, public or state institutions of higher education; for profit organization or business for the program entitled Supporting Transitional Justice Initiatives in Nepal.
The DRL seeks to support programs striving to restore the citizens-government relationships after gross human rights violations, while increasing individual and community participation in democratic processes.
DRL will review the SOIs and invite selected organizations to submit full-proposal. Grant request can be made for minimum $300,000 and maximum $495,000.
- Applicants can be US-or foreign-based non-profit non-governmental organizations; public international organizations; private, public or state institutions of higher education; for profit organization or business.
- Applicants must have existing or capacity to develop, active partnerships with thematic partners or in-country partners, entities, and relevant stakeholders including industry and NGOs.
- Applicants should have demonstrable experience administering successful and preferably similar projects.
- Organizations may form consortia and submit a combined SOI. However, one organization should be designated as the lead applicant.
- Applications must be submitted in English.
- Entities listed on the Excluded Parties List System in the System for Award Management (SAM) are not eligible.
Note: Organizations are not required to have a DUNS (Data Universal Numbering System) number and an active SAM.gov registration to apply for this solicitation through GrantSolutions.gov. If a project is selected for further funding stages, these will need to be obtained.
For more information, please visit this link.