Deadline: 30 September 2014
Are you an organization implementing water projects in Africa? Do you face financial and technical challenges in implementing those projects? You can apply for the African Water Facility (AWF) grant awards!
The African Water Facility (AWF) awards grants of between €50,000 and €5,000,000 to the regional member countries of the African Development Bank (ADB), political subdivisions or agencies working within these countries, or regional agencies or institutions concerned with water resource development in Africa.
- Project Preparation
- Water Governance
- Water Knowledge
- Climate Change
- Social and Gender Equity
- Environmental Protection
- Applicants must be a non-governmental organization committed to the continents or national development priorities, with proposed activities that will be implemented in Africa.
- Applicants must be Africa based or provide evidence of partnership with African institutions.
- Applicants must have an appropriate organizational and management capacity, including a governing board.
- The proposals must be supported by the national government.
- Proposed activities and projects must meet one of the above mentioned strategic pillars.
- Eligible organizations should complete the application form and submit through the AWF website.
For more information, please visit Grants for water projects in Africa.