Deadline: 1 August 2014
The Southeast Asian Regional Center for Graduate Study and Research in Agriculture (SEARCA) invites individuals in Southeast Asian countries to conduct research and training in Food Security. The selected research/training project will be provided Seed Fund up to $15,000 to implement the project.
The results will be announced on or before 30 November 2014 and implementation of the project commence one month after the announcement.
- Applicant must be Southeast Asian national with graduate of at least a four-year degree.
- The applicant must have good moral character and should lack significant funding support.
- Proposed project must be innovative & accompanied by an appropriate plan to develop into a large-scale research/training program greatly relevant to the agricultural and development needs of the region.
- Proposed project must have strong potential for generating significant long-term funding support.
- Proposed project must be completed within a one year period.
Note: Application must be submitted both via courier and electronic mail. The applicant should send an advance email copy of the proposal and send courier, addressing the manager, five hard copies of proposal stapled separately.
For more information, please visit Seed Fund for Research and Training (SFRT).