Deadline: 17 August 2014
The International Planned Parenthood Federation (IPPF) invites civil society organizations (CSOs) working at national or regional levels in South, East, and South East Asia and Africa including North Africa and Central Asia who are working with their governments, at country level, to submit proposals on the theme ‘Taking the ICPD beyond 2014, to position SRHR and the priorities of the ICPD in the next development framework’. The primary objective of the small grant program is to ensure that the Civil Society engagement in influencing government priorities and positions for the post-2015 regional and global negotiations is strong, meaningful and has impact on future Sexual and Reproductive Health and Rights (SRHR) policy, funding and programming priorities at global and national level.
- $9,500 – for CSOs working at national or regional levels in South, East, and South East Asia, Africa including North Africa and Central Asia.
- $10,900 for CSOs based in Central Asia
The grantees must provide 10% matching funding.
- Applicants must work at the national level or regional level in Asia, Africa, and Central Asia. Organizations based in Europe or Latin America and the Caribbean are not eligible.
- Applications must demonstrate a clear plan to communicate positive messages about SRHR to governments who are sending delegations to global policy events.
- Applications must demonstrate a clear plan to participate in government delegations at global policy events and do follow up advocacy at the national level to ensure national follow up of global policy debates.
- Applications must have a clearly defined plan for follow up work on accountability and transparency over the following 12 months, at national level.
- Applications can be made on English or French language.
Complete application includes – completed application form, latest audited accounts, NGO certification (unregistered NGOs can apply in partnership with a registered NGO who will act as a fiduciary).
Note: Applicants will be sent an acknowledgement once the applications are received by IPPF.
For more information, please visit ICPD Small Grants Call for Proposals.