Deadline: 22 September 2014
Exceptional sustainable projects from all around the world are invited for the Energy Globe Awards 2015. Projects focusing on the conservation of resources, the improvement of air and water quality, the efficient use of energy, the implementation of renewable energies as well as creating a heightened awareness for these important areas are being accepted by the Energy Globe Foundation for the International Award. The foundation also yearly organizes Energy Globe National Awards.
- EUR10,000 each for winners in 5 award categories
- The best projects will be honored as part of a ceremony that will be broadcast worldwide as well as featured by the international media.
- Projects can be entered by individuals as well as companies, clubs, organizations, schools, universities, and public authorities.
- Only projects that have already been implemented will be considered for the Energy Globe Award. ‘Implemented’ means that enough progress must have been made for a project to be assessable.
- Projects must be submitted together with a complete description as described in the question categories provided on the submission form.
- Continuous projects and initiatives that have not yet been completed but are already showing initial results may also be entered.
- Applicants must provide informative images, brief project summary and more information in the project submission form available on the website.
Note: Projects still at an early planning stage with no implementation results may be entered as well. However, they will not be considered for the Energy Globe Awards; instead they will be evaluated by Energy Globe partners willing to offer project financing or startup consulting.
For more information, please visit Energy Globe Awards