Deadline: 15 October 2014
The Making All Voices Count invites applications from around the world for the Global Innovation Competition (GIC). The competition that can save £300,000 grant awards for the winners invites inspiring ideas, either proven or to be developed to enter. The public votes will determine the entries progress in the competition.
- Legislative Openness
- Sub-national Governance
- Gender Equality
- Building Resilience and Response to Humanitarian Crisis
Awards: £300,000 to Competition Winners
How to Submit an Idea?
- To submit an idea, you must first register an account.
- Once you confirm your email, you can submit your idea.
Required fields for idea submission
- Idea title (50 characters)
- Pitch visible to voters (250 characters)
- Theme that best fits your idea
- The innovation idea/concept (750 characters)
- Reason why you believe that your idea fits in the theme you have selected (250 characters)
- How your idea promotes better governance, transparency, accountability or decreased corruption. (500 characters)
- How you intend to engage government. (500 characters)
- How you idea/concept engage with gender equality and/or the rights of disadvantaged groups. (500 characters)
- Why you should win. (250 characters)
- And organizational and some other details.
- Finalists will attend the Global Innovation Week in Jakarta, Indonesia. The week will conclude with the Global Innovation Gala, at which contestants make their final pitch followed by the Global Innovation Jury’s announcement of the winners.
- Winners will receive grants to support their projects, plus expert mentorship.
For more information, please visit The Global Innovation Competition.