Deadline: 1 July 2014
The European Union Office in Kosovo invites Concept Notes for Rural Grant Scheme. The primary objective of this particular call is to support the upgrade of agri-food establishments, to improve processing and marketing, hygiene, quality and food safety standards and environmental protection in the dairy, meat, fruit &vegetable, including wine production processing industry and to support creation, diversification and development of rural activities though investments in farm diversification and development of non-agricultural activities.
- Lot 1- EUR500,000
- Lot 2 – EUR1,000,000
- Lot 3 – EUR1,000,000
- Lot 4 – EUR1,500,000
Grant request can be made in between EUR250,000 to EUR500,000 which can be 51% to 60% of the total eligible costs of the action. The initial planned duration of the action must be less than 24 months and more than 30 months.
- Applicants must be legal person in specific types of organizations such as- agri-food processing establishment (Lot 1, 2, 3) and business entity (Lot 4).
- Applicants must be established in EU Member State, EEA Member State, IPA beneficiaries.
- Applicants must be registered and operational in Kosovo for the last three years (2011, 2012 and 2013) for the sector activities under the applicable lots.
- Applicants must be licensed for the collection of herbs, medical plants, forest fruits and mushrooms by the National Forestry Authority, where applicable.
- Applicants must be directly responsible for the preparation and management of the action with their partners, not acting as an intermediary.
- The main sector/theme must be agriculture and rural development, in particular dairy, meat, fruit & vegetable processing, including wine production, processing sub-sectors of agriculture and rural diversification.
- Proposed actions must take place in Kosovo.
Note: Applicants must register to PADOR to submit concept notes.
For more information, please visit EU Rural Grant Scheme 2013, click Tender Dossier, download the file and go through the guidelines.