Deadline: 15 July 2014
The Europe Aid invites beneficiary countries to submit grant proposals to implement Gender Equality Project. The primary objective of the project is to increase the effectiveness of the country’s preparation for EU Accession and to ensure efficiency of EU programs in the country. The major purpose is to build the capacities with regards to gender equality, as key human rights and fundamental freedoms.
The project must take place in the beneficiary country. Initial planned duration of the project can be 21 months. Overall grant available for this particular call is EUR855,000,00.
- Advice and coaching sessions
- Tailor made training program
- Seminars, workshops and conferences
- Manuals, procedures and check-lists
- Study visit
- Civil Society development and dialogue
- Environmental consideration
- Equal opportunity and non-discrimination
- Minority and vulnerable groups
- Good governance (focus- fight against corruption)
- Communication and publicity
- Applicants must be established in a Member State of the European Union.
- Only Public Administrations and Mandated bodies as per Twinning Manual of European Union MS may apply through European Union MSs’ National Contact Points.
- The MS Project leader (proposed) should be a high-ranking civil servant or equivalent staff seconded to work within departments/units related to gender equality and / or equal opportunities in a Member State with a minimum University degree in related studies (preferably in social sciences, human rights, law etc.); a Master Degree would be considered an asset.
- Applicants must demonstrate a track record in the fields of gender equality and/or equal opportunities.
- Applicants must have the managerial, organizational and planning capabilities to manage multi-component projects.
For more information, please visit Support to the Implementation of Gender Equality.