MAC AIDS Fund’s International Grant is open to organizations in the countries where the cosmetics product MAC Glam is sold. The organizations that provide direct services for individuals living with HIV/AIDS and that address the link between poverty and AIDS are supported under the grant. The primary objective of the grant program is to support those direct care services that are most needed in a particular community based on HIV/AIDS prevalence and the availability of other public or private funding sources.
Interested applicants must meet the eligibility criteria through eligibility questionnaire and they will be able to submit the grant applications. Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis; it may take up to six months for the final status of an application to be determined.
Eligible Projects (not limited to)
- Food and Nutrition
- Transportation Assistance
- Prevention and Education
- Treatment Adherence
Grant request can be made in between US$25,000 to $75,000 which should be maximum 20% of the budget of the program for which grants support request is being made.
- •Applicant must be registered non-profit organization from one of the following regions/countries: Asia Pacific: Hong Kong, Indonesia, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, New Zealand, Philippines, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand; Europe/Africa/Middle East: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, Greece, Germany, Hungary, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom; and Latin America: Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Mexico, Peru, Venezuela
- Applicant organization must be in operation for a minimum of three years.
- Applicant organization should not have applied for a grant from the MAC AIDS Fund’s International Community Grants Program in the same calendar year.
- Applicant should not have been awarded a grant from the MAC AIDS Fund before.
- An organization may only apply for a grant once a year (12-month period).
Note: International Focus Areas for MAC AIDS Fund are – South Africa and the Caribbean.
For more information, please visit MAC AIDS Fund International Grants.