Deadline: 16 May 2014
Bureau of Population, Refugees and Migration has invited all interested NGOs to apply for programs Benefiting Refugees in Chad and Cameroon. The goal of this program is to provide protection, assistance, and sustainable solutions for refugees and victims of conflict, PRM will consider funding only those projects that include a target beneficiary base of at least 50% refugees.
- Health (including reproductive health)
- Water, Sanitation, and Hygiene (WASH)
- Prevention of and Response to Gender-based Violence
- Psychosocial Support
- Child Protection, to include secondary education for Sudanese refugees
- Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with IRS, other than institutions of higher education;
- Nonprofits without 501(c)(3) status with IRS, other than institutions of higher education;
- International Organizations. International multilateral organizations, such as United Nations agencies, should not submit proposals through Grants.gov in response to this Funding Opportunity Announcement. Multilateral organizations that are seeking funding for programs relevant to this announcement should contact the PRM Program Officer (as listed below) on or before the closing date of the funding announcement.
Note: Project proposals must not be less than $250,000 and not more than $2.5 million or they will be disqualified.
For more information, visit Funding Opportunity Announcement page.