Deadline: 15 May 2014
The International Visegrad Fund is accepting proposals for Visegrad+ Western Balkans grant program. Projects that facilitate transfer of know-how between non-governmental and civil society organizations (NGOs/CSOs) in the Visegrad Group (the Czech Republic, Hungary, Poland and Slovakia) and the Western Balkans (Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Kosovo, Macedonia, Montenegro and Serbia) will be funded under the program.
- Rule of Law and Fundamental Rights
- Good Governance
- Regional Cooperation
- EU Approximation
- Environment and Sustainable Development
- Proposed projects must involve active participation of entities from at least 3 different V4 countries (the Czech Republic, Hungary, Poland and Slovakia) and at least 2 different Western Balkan countries (Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Kosovo, Macedonia, Montenegro and Serbia) regardless of the coordinator.
- Proposed project must facilitate transfer of know-how between non-governmental and civil society organizations in the Visegrad Group and the Western Balkans.
- Proposed project must be on one of the above mentioned priority areas/sub-areas.
- Proposed projects must be completed within 18 months.
- Grant request can be made up to €80,000. Overhead costs cannot exceed 5% & tangible/intangible assets cannot exceed 7% of the requested support.
Projects that contribute to the democratization and transformation process in selected countries and regions, especially non-EU member states in Eastern Europe and the Southern Caucasus (the EU’s Eastern Partnership), and the Western Balkans are supported under the Visegrad+ fund.
For more information on Visegrad+ Western Balkans, please visit Call for Proposal.