Deadline: 14 December 2014
The Secretariat of the 10 Year Framework of Programmes on Sustainable Consumption and Production (10YFP) trust fund has announced a first call for proposals in the domain of Sustainable Public Procurement (SPP) for Governments and non-profit organizations in developing countries. The theme of the programme is Implementation of Sustainable Public Procurement with funds allocation of USD 500,000. Selected projects will contribute to the sustainable development challenges and strengthen the capacities of developing countries.
- Applicants must be from government institutions/agencies and
stakeholders from developing countries and countries with economies in
- For Non-Profit organizations forms must submit directly to the Secretariat, with a mandatory copy to the National Focal Point of their country.
- For Executing Agencies like UN Agencies and other IGOs, not-for-profit organisations, or governmental institutions/agencies could receive and administrate funds for the project implementation.
- Several applicants can be considered in the case of a multi-country project.
- The budget form, the information form and letters of support ,if any, are to be accommodated with submission form.
The 10YFP, adopted at Rio+20 in June 2012, is a global framework of actions that supports sustainable consumption and production (SCP) in both developed and developing countries, provide technical and financial assistance to developing countries thereby enhancing international cooperation.
For more information, please visit Call for Application