Deadline: 15 December 2014
The Jacobs Foundation and the Campbell Collaboration’s Crime & Justice and Education Coordinating Groups have announced grants to support the development and publication of systematic reviews for child and youth development.
Grants between $25,000 and $50,000 USD will be granted to the applicants.
- Early intervention and prevention.
- Early childhood education.
- Academic attainment.
- Treatment of child and adolescent victims.
- Researchers interested in studying important issues of child and youth development.
How to apply
The applicant has to submit the following documents:
- A completed Campbell Collaboration: Title Registration Form and Application Form.
- Project Narrative:
- Summary of the topic.
- Detailed timeline for the title, protocol and review.
- Description of team and experience.
- Itemized budget.
For further information, please visit: Call for applications.