Deadline: 5 December 2014
The Foundation Schüler Helfen Leben (SHL) invites non-profit organizations in Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Croatia, Kosovo, Macedonia, Montenegro and Serbia to submit applications for support of educational youth projects activities. The Foundation aims to realize the potential of children and youth, activism and empowerment with an emphasis on the benefits of disadvantaged children and youth.
The SHL supports activities that promote the development of formal and informal education of children and youth and contribute to sustainable development in terms of youth empowerment and more.
The SHL funding ranged in between EUR125,000-155,000. Annually one project is funded for up to two years project implementation.
Note the Key Dates
- 5 December 2014 – Short-application submission deadline
- 16 January 2015 – Notification to short listed applicants to submit long proposals
- 16 February 2015 – Long-application submission deadline
- 7 March 2015 – Notification to successful applicants
- 15-17 May 2015 – Selection of final project for grant
- Applicants must be non-profit organizations in the following countries Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Croatia, Kosovo, Macedonia, Montenegro and Serbia.
- Applicants must have worked professionally for several years and must be able to demonstrate this through certain documents such as statutes, vision/mission and strategy, financial statements, etc. Experience with similar projects and networking with local partners is an advantage when applying.
- Own resources and third party funding for the project are desirable, but not a requirement.
- The projects should enable young people to have access to training, education or care and be open for all youth regardless of gender, religion, nationality, origins, financial situation and the societal group to which they belong.
For more information, please visit SHL Call for Proposals.